Saturday, January 06, 2007

 What did you do today?

I'm off work at the moment, and like all males that spend extra time at home, you have to make yourself useful.  I thought that I might aquire some brownie points if I decorated the bathroom.

Anyway the project is now underway and I get to the point where I am looking for suitable wall paper.  Hoping that we might have something in stock 'cos we are always buying the materials for when we get the chance to do the job, I ask my wife were its been hidden this time?  "Have a look in the wardrobe she says", "perhaps its in the suit cases stored on the top?"

Well, later that day when my wife is out to work, I start rooting in the wardrobes for rolls of suitable paper.
I must have found a dozen when I pull out a carrier bag from the bottom shelf. I can feel its not rolls of paper (I'm sharp like that) so I empty the contents on to the bed, and wow! what a find. Packets of nylons.  Some FF and seamed, some pale some barley black, All super sheer and silky.
I did consider a quick snap to post here, but whats the point, without the wearer they are completely lifeless.  

Bugger!!



No comments: