Monday, January 08, 2007






 Still on the subject of hosiery.

For a man that enjoys the look and feel of hosiery (Mmmmmmm!) I seem to have collected very few pictures. Those that I do have were taken with a 2 mega pixel kodak some time ago, some of them are cam captures.
( I do have a nearly naughty avi in FF hose. Silky toes rooting up the leg of my shorts :-)

Here are a few I have found while rooting. The shoes were as far as I know only worn once, and now collect dust somewhere.

As my teacher will have said on numerous occasions. I must try harder.




2 comments:

SheenV said...

Love these photos! Beautiful feet, sheer stockings, and heels!

tom said...

I like hose sometimes. Years ago, I met this wild and dangerous type lady. She had long black hair, a curvy ass and an attitude that was obvious trouble. She gave me afoot job in pantyhose. I loved the feel of the material against my cock.

Your lady's feet are gorgeous!!