Thursday, January 04, 2007

I got tagged by the Lady in Red for 10 things about me starting with the letter L. I was tagged a while ago by Feetman78, but felt I couldn’t “play “ fairly, abiding by the rules (tag 6 others)



This tag seems “rules free” So I’ll ‘ave a go!



1. Love. My partner. Pretty feet. Hose and toes. Shoes that are strappy, and to be bare foot most of the time.

2. Loathe. Rudeness, aggression, unkempt and dirty nails, chipped nail polish, unpleasant smells.

3. Lotions. All are applied by hand, my hand!! Always happy to oblige

4. Lingerie. I love the stuff that could be worn anytime, but is generally worn at playtime. Bit like stockings, no sooner are they on then I want to take them off

5. Libido Mine has always been the cause of arguments.

6. Libertine. Only in a world of fantasy.

7. Lick. My tongue likes to explore everywhere.

8. Legs. Always appreciative of a nice pair of legs and a shapely ankle. Goes well with number 7

9. Lurking. As a voyeur, it is a natural talent to have.

10. Lust. May be one of the seven deadly sins, but guilty as charged 





In case Summer or Sean read this and want to play, I would like to tag them with……. Well what else, the letter S



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice list footprint which we can agree upon. Just one thing, Libertine? We think following all the idea's on foot loving is not main stream at all. We regards us as liberated from many, however at least the common sexual morals and official rules. We follow our own, only keeping on mind not offending others.

Thanks for your kindly comments to our blog, Mike and Eva