Friday, February 02, 2007

Lost My phones and net connection for over a week!  
Customer service from BT? (hear spitting sounds).

My connection is now restored but slower  than before, but nobody will admit to it. I have the feeling that the only way to get peoples attention will be to stop the money leaving my bank accout and threaten a move. Customer service? Don't make me spit!

I have often listened in some awe when people tell me that they have no net access.  How do you .....?, and are'nt you missing out on....., well things?

We missed the web during the time that it was out of action.  What did I miss?
Well.... I almost missed 2 product sales.  missed (but got them later) 500 spam emails. Missed access to answers to the things that puzzle me on a daily basis, and of course missed my favourite blogs. (some of you have been very busy)

I found it comforting that on my return that feetman78 (feet on the ground) had a goodly archive for me to peruse.  Quality stuff as always, which I will work my way through at leisure.

Bold move I thought to post "your fruit" for the HNT.  The word "fyffes" springs to mind :-) Perhaps at some future date I might follow this fine example?
Then perhaps I might not :-)

I love the web!

1 comment:

Sexy Vixen said...

welcome back honey.
I have to go without the net from time to time and I absolutely hate it. Its like I have lost an arm i get aggitated and lonely. my phone bills go up enormously and my bank balance goes down drastically. My sex life suffers too.
Hope you enjoy catching up with my blogs.

LiR xx