Monday, February 12, 2007



I am gutted!!

First. Feetman78 has disappeard !
I hope that he is healthy and safe, and has maybe even run off with his glamorous granny :-)

Secondly. I am a bare foot nut, or to be more precise, a barefoot sports sandal nut.
I hate having my feet enclosed in shoes and socks, and my quest to find the most perfect and practicle foot wear for myself ended when I found a stockist in the UK that had Chacos.
That was perhaps 2 yrs ago, and I have worn them winter and summer, for work and holidays, in the house and garden, and they are starting to fail .




I am already in mourning. :-)

3 comments:

Lady in red said...

aww you poor thing it is awful when a favourite pair of shoes come to the end of their life ...you can never quite find another pair just as comfortable

Lady in red said...

I have had an email or two from feetman he is going to start a new blog.
------------------------------
I have just been busy and the blog took up to much time.

I think that I will start a new one in a week or so. The old one was getting to me. It was just about posting pictures and was not helping me really. I started it long time ago to come to terms with my sexual feelings and I have done that. I am proud of my foot fetish and I love it.

I am thinking of a more traditional blog as a diary of my emotions and thoughts. I don't think it will be daily. I will, however, still want to get into sexual areas and post pictures of my friends that get my rocks going - i.e. i will want to post your sexy pictures.

So, to wrap up: I am just taking a sabatical from the blog world for a bit, but I will return new and different. you will be the first to know.

Lady in red said...

http://www.feet-man.blogspot.com/